As Many of you know, we have been given the green light by the Government of Saskatchewan to open our doors for hair services May 19.
Things to know before arriving at your appointment!
- Please come to your appointment alone. This includes not bringing family members or children with you. We are currently only allowing 1 guest at a time per staff member.
- Sanitize your hands with the provided hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving the salon
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment, we will not be allowing guests to be in the waiting room. This also allows time for your stylist to properly clean and change PPE between clients
- Please do not arrive late for your appointment, our scheduals must be booked in such a way to allow appropraite cleaning time and to prevent overlap of guests. Showing up late may result in being turned away.
- Bring your own beverage or snack. We appologize but we will not be offering coffee, water or tea at this time.
- Magazines and other un-sanitizable items have been removed from the salon.
- Only guests with booked appointments are to come into the salon. Please call ahead to reserve a time as we cannot accomodate walk-ins.
- Stations are 2meters apart, and Staff will be wearing PPE including masks, eye protection and smocks. Guest are also welcome to wear gloves or masks to their appointment but it is not required.
- Please call to reschedual your appointment if you are showing any symptoms of sickness, or have been around anyone who may be showing symptoms or is sick. Any guest displaying symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to leave and reshuedual their appointment. Please do not come into the salon if you have travelled outside the province in the past 14 days.
- Please do not handle Retail and other objects in the salon unless you plan to purchase them.
- Please Sanitize hands before and after using Debit terminal with the sanitizer provided. You may also ask your stylist if you prefer to use e-transfer.